How dark is your tint?

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
Hey buddies, just wanted to see how dark 35% tints look. I'm getting my car tinted this friday and it's gonna be 35% in the front with that security glass. On my previous car however I had 55% on the front and 75% round the back (very dark). Now I don't want to go too dark, but I need to see how 35% looks so does anyone have a pic of something around that darkness?

Tints.jpg

I have 35% rears and 50% fronts. If any one is interested in getting their windows tinted, I run a group buy tinting session with a guy called tinter (Liam) on uk-mkivs.

Send me a people in interested. Tinter is based in Leicester, but the session are held in London, but can also been done in Leicester at his premises or he will come to you if you have at least 3-4 cars and a workshop for him to work.

Hey cage, r u sure you've got 35% back and 50% front? cause most people do them the other way round (darker around the back). and Ade_D the tints in the pic are illegal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif, but never been stopped for them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gifhehe.

got any pics Cage. I got a Dolphin beasty too, want to get tinted up.. Also how much did you drop your suspension by?!??

cheerts