Loving theses mintex pads

AARON77

Reaction score
This is my second set of pads these this year they seem to wear quick but I think they're defo the best pads I've used so far I've tried yellow and red stuff several times and find the red stuff pony and the yellow eat my discs but theses seem ace great stoping power the only thing I can pick at is that they are squealy, but I can live with that
Just ordered a catch can to in prep for gti festival :)
f12cc90e.jpg

Last edited:
Yup tried the ferodo's they got really hot and hardened, when I took them off the just fell apart

It's funny you say that cos my mate fried a brand new set of DS3000s on his BMW track car and they just crumbled away. I've never had a problem though. Will find out for sure in November when I'm on a track day.

Brembos and they cost £100

That's good, I may give them a go next.

It's funny you say that cos my mate fried a brand new set of DS3000s on his BMW track car and they just crumbled away. I've never had a problem though. Will find out for sure in November when I'm on a track day.

That's good, I may give them a go next.
I won't be changing as it's taken me years to find the right brake set up for me
I was going through discs n pads like you wouldn't believe
Now I'm just eating pads but they give me a lot of confidence when braking

Tarox Strada`s are about the same as the DS2500`s and a little cheaper too. Probably what i`ll be fitting at some point.