Hate chavs!

Paul2011*A3*

Reaction score
had to pop into the office today (upsetting). I parked in town because the company carpark was closed (even more upsetting) was around 20minutes and came back to find Somone had thrown McDonald's Sweet & Sour sauce all over my windscreen! very upset :mad:
Just bothers my people have to do these things. What buzz can you get from messing about with other peoples property. Worst thing was as I was moving a packets off my car a police support officer said "what do you think your doing" It's my car! also It was really embarrassing. :eek:

A*******s! Had the same about a week after i brought my Focus St, Went in a shopping centre for about 15 minutes one night and came back to find it covered in spit and greenies! Why people do these things is beyond me.

I feel your pain....

My A3 is getting more and more scratched on a weekly basis. The road I live on (in quite a nice area I might add) keeps having cars trashed. A pair of 3 series BMW's had their mirrors kicked off, the brand new 330d also had his door kicked in. The culmination in my opinion was when my back window got smashed (along with someones horrible clio). I think its a good job I didnt catch them, if you know what I mean.....

Social stereotypes offend me, how do you know it wasnt a middle aged professional?

have u ****** off anyone recently?

i have cars logged in my head ready for the day i see them again if u get my drift

The cheek of it!!!

They could have at least left yuo some nuggets to go with the sauce!!!

On a more serious note, its a shame people have to do things like this, I believe in Karma, so I guess what goes around comes around and one day all of these crazy fools will have their commupance :)

I don't think i have upset anyone, cars can fight back but with speed! sorry to hear about the back window smashed. That really would set me off!

I believe in Karma to!

Fantastic tale of poetic justice on this for you. In the town where I live there is a bloke who, lets just say he's made a lot of money from perhaps not such legal ventures, but he is a hard bloke and NOBODY messes with him. Now then, he has a private reg on his car and he has it spaced so that it says 'MR 51***. Everybody knows that number plate in the town.

Anyhow, said gangsta buys himself a gorgeous white Range Rover Sport, brand spanky one and whilst hye is waiting for the plate to be transfered, it just has its normal 60 plate on.

Gangsta comes out of the gym he owns one evening to find four chavvy urchins, all about 17/18 ish, shaking cans of beer and opening them onto his car, Grand Prix podium stylee. As he calmly walks up to them, they instantly see who it is and two of them scarper but two aren't so lucky and he beat the carp out of them. He told them that it would be best for the other two to come forward of their own accord later, which they did, and two days later all four were in the gym car park washing and polishing gangstas car. :haha: