HELP>> Couple of issues ... are they interlinked.. suggestions please ??

JonBoi25

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had a warning light come up earlier which i believe to be an indication that brake pads are low! ill double check them but im sure they have loads of pad left so can this warning light refer to brake fluid level?? The level i also need to check.

I Have also been monitoring the creamy sludge in the coolant expansion bottle :(! i took the bottle and cleaned it out yesterday but the sludge has returned by this afternoon. there seems to be no smell or feel of oil in the liquid nor do i seem to be loosing oil...
I recently changed the turbo and had to clean out the coolant pipes as they were blocked up i just wonder if the sludge is contaminents due to age / 100,000 miles on clock. any suggestions?

The intake system was presurrised to 2-2.5 bar by some hooligans at a garage in doing this all of the system that normally see's vacuum would be taking a hacking from the Positive pressure !! is there any part of the intake system that if damaged could ccause these symptoms in the expansion bottle???

Any advice welcome,

Many thanks :)

Get a sniffer test done on the coolant. Easy and cheap way to see if exhaust gases are in the coolant. At least tells you if you have a problem or not...

Cheers for the comments guys. Ps. There is no sign of coolant etc in the oil system .

Could it be just that someone's put the wrong coolant in and they've mixed?
Have you tried flushing the system and refilling with new G12++?

Just a thought.. :)