Help sending car seats !!

Daniel Thomson

Reaction score
Hi Guys and girls,

Im in need off some help, Iv sold some car seats on ebay but the parcel company is trying to say £68.00 to send the seats :wacko:,

Need some help any other company's that will send my seats witch will be cheaper.

Kind regards

lesson in this is get shipping prices before listing. can't you just pass the costs onto buyer or did you stick up a set postage rate.

Last edited:
Im happy to refund the cost to the buyer, But he wants the seats, he pirce was £28.00 shipping as stated on ebay
But now they said its where the seats are going to would be a extar cost,

So any help guys ?

how far is the destination from you?

I would refund the cost to the buyer & chuck them back on ebay, with a comment about postage - saying "price will vary due to distance" or something similar!
Because you don't want to be out of pocket by £40 & I doubt the buyer would want to stump that extra cash up.

Paisley Freight will send 2 front car seats pretty much UK wide for £30 or a full interior for £45. I've used them heaps of times for sending car bits and they are very good :)

https://www.paisleyfreight.com/

Reactions: Daniel Thomson
Paulie beat me to it, but yea, Paisley freight are the boys like. Great prices and service. Used them before and so have mates and they're second to none IMO.

Appreciate you've now sorted transport, but I've read good things about Anyvan - Courier Services UK | Delivery Services | Cheap Couriers Auction Site.

It's basically a reverse auction site - you state what you've got to shift and the journey, and then registered users quote you a price & can undercut one another. It was originally setup as a way for van owners to get loads both ways rather than running an empty return.