Someone Hit my car!!

I

imported_Tariq

Was driving on my way out tonight at 11. We were at a set of traffic lights in the down centre, fully stopped. when suddenly i felt a nasty bump....

Some ***** driving a Focus, comes at speed and hits my rear bumper, n/s rear quarter and to top if all off i think hes damaged my suspension leg.

Luckily the police saw it so should get a pay out....

What really annoyed me was that i was going to sell my car soonish ie same week!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Fingers crossed its not a right off, but truthfully i dont care as long as i get my money back from it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Also annoyed with the fact its going to leave me without a car as i sold my clio 52 plate today. Not to mention i needed to get to doncaster to buy an Alfa 157 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif in the moring. So its f***ed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif up my whole day as well!!

Oh well lets just see what the insurers say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I'll try posting some pics tomorrow not sure when though as i'm busy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Unlucky Tariq, it just the crap part of owning a car, having a smack, then getting repaired. At least your ok, and the police saw the whole thing.

But what's this about buying an Alfa 157 ??

tariq - thats fekking annoying to say the least. make sure if they do a repair job that all the panel etc fit really well and don't be afraid to send the car back if you are not happy with the repair job.

hope you get it sorted sooner rather than later

oh and remember not to accept their offer. if car is write-off, if less than value of your car...they try this one too.

good luck

cheers guys its just going to be a pain!! As for the Alfa its just a car fully repaired that i intend to sell. Not really a fan of thw Alfa's

Oh as for my car i tend to repair sa;vage cars. So know what to look for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Really dont wanna pay more than £2k if they let me buy it back that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

But its just something i could have done without as i've got too much on at the moment