Chris NottBadger5
    imported_yansgti

Friday finally arrived......

Well,

Friday finally arrived... I thought it was never going to get here! Left work (Basingstoke) to travel up to Milton Keynes to pick up the lovely neggy S3 from TrekBiker!

The journey was a right mission to be fair but finally arrived, and trekbiker kindly picked me up from the train station as the weather was rank!

Anyway, pulled the lovely neggy S3 out of the garage and she glistened in the moon light! The 18's with the xenons switched on and the chrome mirrors just set her off a treat!!

Hopped in, adjusted the seat etc, took a look around and notice the sexy white needles on the clocks (different to my TDi quattro) which look wicked!

Press to switch on the stereo and the word "BOSE" appeared on the screen!! Excellent!!

Gave Trekbiker a little wave and started my 70mile trek home via a stop for Shell Optimax in MK town centre!

The journey was sweet, cruised home, music pumping.. couldn't ask for anything more!

Since then I have been using it whenever possible and I seem to get alot of looks in the car.... possibley because its sexy as f***!

Only thing I need to sort is the worn alcantara drivers seat on the ass.... which I have been following a post on here about... apart from that, the car is perfect..

Cheers TrekBiker and will keep you posted! Keep me posted on your next purchase!

Thanks all, S3's are excellent cars...
    Yans out.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status

Re: Friday finally arrived......

Stoppit

you're already making me feel guilty about moving her on [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

glad you're happy with her though yans. perhaps if had been more of a F***y magnet with me in it i would have kept it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif[/img]

I may well have a hand in bigshout selling his as well, working on it at present [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

S3 Drift King!

Status

Congrats on picking up your S3 Yans [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

Enjoy it mate!

Uber Post Whore

Status

Nice story Yuansgti, you must be over the moon. At least you escaped MK with all this roundabouts and H and V roads. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

2nd Gear

Status

TDI
    Those H and V roads coupled with the roundabouts are actually great car testing grounds. they sold the car anyways [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img]

Uber Post Whore

Status

They are great roads, i should be moving to MK in about 2 years from far down south Hertfordshire.

imported_yansgti

Cheers all.... I really do love it, I cant wait to get up and drive to work in the morning!!!!

I gave the girl a good wash today as the M1 covered her is salt and all sorts of muck.... she is gleaming!

I need to somehow upgrade the low-end torque though as coming from driving the tdi quattro there is something missing low-down..... but everything else makes up for that!!!!

Will keep you posted!

Yans...

Neutral

Status

a remap will sort this out for sure. if your happy with the performance your be amazed once the remap!

Neutral

Status

Yans,
    you weren't driving through Kingston town centre around 3.30 pm on saturday afternoon were you?

I saw a lovely noggy S3 coming through past the Tup with the xeonons on and 18inch RSt's

I was off to the tup to watch the rugby.
    lovely looking car and even my missus said she likes that blue!

she has never been a fan of flash red!!

ha ha!

2nd Gear

Status

yeah, it must've been him. did he have the fogs on as well for extra effect [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif[/img]

Neutral

Status

oh yeah. he was loving it!!

imported_yansgti

Hi NLW..!!!

YES! that was me cruising through Kingston on Sat pm..! We (me and the missus) was planning to park up and do some shopping.... but the sheer amount of other shoppers prevented us from having the patience to wait for a space!!!

So we cruised on to Richmond for a beer!

Anyhow, that was me, and yes I did have the xenons on but no fogs as it looks so sweet with the xenons there is no need for the fogs too!!!

Funny that your missus likes the blue as mine doesn't..!! She's thinks it sticks out like a soar thumb!! "Thats the whole point" I explained to her!!

Showed it to the guys at work, one of them got a blue R32... he was impressed!

Cheers dudes!