Premium Oil Catch Can - GROUP BUY - SaikouMichi

So once daves payment lands are we good togo? Will the seller still honiur the group buy chris?

So once daves payment lands are we good togo? Will the seller still honiur the group buy chris?

I hope so im just going to pay him he seems a decent chap so should be ok, and yes soon as it arrives il make the payment to him.

Cheers for your patience guys.

Chris.

Hi guys quick update. All payments received just sent an email to my guy for payment instructions. The group buy is now closed thanks for your patience.

1. S3Lol Paid
2. Rhubarb4 Paid
3. Smokey_Clark Paid
4. Dani_B19 Paid
5. S3-Sandy Paid
6. chazza55 Paid
7. IrishDave Paid
8. stevie e Paid

Thanks Guys

Chris.

I think most of us have got it from eBay same with the one way valve Il have a look see if I can find the seller.

What one way valve do you mean ?

Update, Payments have been sent and received. He said after hopefully manufactured and posted earliest shipping date is Saturday or if not then Monday guys :arco:

Any chance to get in on this or is it too late? Thanks

first4units.jpg

First 4 ready for him to post to me. :hubbahubba:

Just remember who sent you one of the first 4 payments to you chris :) haha

They havent got to me yet dude iv checked and they are still in transit they have left Phoenix Arizona and processing in Los Angeles California if thats any help only worrying bit is if customs get there hands on them.

Guessing customs = more ££?

Hi guys Update time and what a good update it is The first 4 Catch Tanks have passed through UK customs, maybe being so late into the UK helped as it was passed there bed times lol. Anyway they are scheduled to be delivered to mine Monday, so your looking Tuesday posting for me and Wednesday/Thursday delivery to you guys. Obviously I will post out in payment order received.

Yeah cant wait, just remember who loves ya chris :) haha.

Hi guys quick update the second batch has been in UK Customs for 2 days now, Im not liking that.

Need to extend my breather filter aswell, car ****** stibks with heaters on.

Its annoying because the first box made it through, but even more so as the first box had 4 in and this has 5, so will be even more now chuffin customs.

I think the last 5 who paid have to cover the costs haha.

I think the last 5 who paid have to cover the costs haha.

Yes I know but I was first person that paid out of the 4 but out of goodness of my heart lol I sent the first 4 off to the others and im waiting for one of the customs bonus charges ones now grrr I should be more ruthless :tapedshut:

You are good mate. Have you sent mine out or does it drop into the custom charges bracket?

You are good mate. Have you sent mine out or does it drop into the custom charges bracket?

No mate, sent yours yesterday first class recorded delivery, I'm surprised you haven't got it yet should have it by tomorrow dude.

These are the first 4 I posted obviously I covered up the Addresses but you know who you are lol

IMG00337-20111109-15111.jpg

Before I forget open the envelopes on the front there's a sticker in there. Sorry about the masses of tape better to be secure that's all.

Nice one chris :).

Go on dave, do the t**** over haha.

IM not.......Its because Royal mail are fkn ****ers they deliver when there is enough post going that way first class or not, the fkn tossers....

Quick question Dave, am i right in thinking your not a fan of Royal Mail lol :whistle2:

Quick question Dave, am i right in thinking your not a fan of Royal Mail lol :whistle2:
When you try to run your business around them, and time after time it fails you get a little annoyed, i try to avoid like the plauge...but on occasions i have no option....and there is always complications...
No wonder its on its ***...