Whoever knows the answer to this gets a fabulous prize...

16Klappe

Man Boost!
Supporter
Reaction score
Right, my silly car came with a Delta radio and CD changer.

NOW it has a Symphony head unit in it, and doesn't register the Delta CD changer. You turn it on holding the mode button and it says "NO CDC" however the changer has power, and when you turn on the stereo you hear it check for CD's and flick through the cassette.

Obviously there are computability issues somewhere, but what I want to know is does the Delta changer have the same connector at the changers end as the Symphony?

Much love!

Id just take the Head unit out and check connectors ect,hard to say without looking,but should be if there's power ect might be a problem with the disc changer!,sure there are cds in it lol!,so what prize do i win lol joke!

Id just take the Head unit out and check connectors ect,hard to say without looking,but should be if there's power ect might be a problem with the disc changer!,sure there are cds in it lol!,so what prize do i win lol joke!

The reason I asked so late at night is I was told of an A3 with Concert in it which is being scrapped so I could have gone and robbed the changer off it today, it was ******* down though.

The boys in the A4 forum gave me the right answer, clever buggers! You get a like and a thanks though! lol