NEW JBS K04 and K03 manifold arrival !

Sandip

Reaction score
Went to JBS on Saturday and got some good news! The manifolds have been dispatched and arrival is imminent :yahoo:

Mutantfatcat took some pictures whilst we were there, the difference between the 1st manifolds produced and the ones that are being released is the cast quality internally and also the material used. This new manifold can withstand temps upto 1250oC and the internal casting is alot smoother than the first release (mine)

man12-3.jpg

man6-3.jpg

man5-3.jpg

man4-3.jpg

man3-3.jpg

man2-3.jpg

man11-2.jpg

man7-2.jpg

man8-2.jpg

man9-2.jpg

man1-3.jpg

Price - £420 inc vat (K04) (includes bolts, turbo to manifold gasket and head to manifold gasket).

Group buy can be done, put your names down and dependant on quantity JBS will discount accordingly :)

Last edited:
Hi Sandip, you having a laugh mate or have they actually got them them in now? (only 2.5 years late)

cool ive been toying with the idea of going for there stage 2 oem hybrid tune but it showes the old outlet on the pics wonder if they will change it to the new one?

Tufty the link youve posted just opens this thread up!

I must admit I did think I would be drawing a pension by the time this was actually released....

haha i think the xs power ones will be cheaper anyway if existing JBS prices are anything to go by

wow we wait for K04 manifolds for years and two come along at once. Now which to choose????