Updated door handles/side repeaters

Markb

Reaction score
As subject can these be planted on to the pre face lift model? Also have you got any pics?

Cheers

they are both different. The doors and wings would both have to be changed unless your handy at bodywork /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
they are both different. The doors and wings would both have to be changed unless your handy at bodywork /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Will be going into the bodyshop to have the damage repaired on my car. So I am thinking of things to have done while it's in. The thing is by the time I have finished I might as well have a full re spray /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif as the roof and the bonnet are the only parts that won't be sprayed LOL

So the door handles how would I go about this update? Would I have to have a new plate welded in? Also I want to keep the locks incase the remote central locking packs up.

Anyone got any pics of them?

So the side repeaters how would I go about this? Would the wings have to have the cut out extended?

I guess welding in a new plate would be the only way without changing the whole door. Am I right in saying that the door handles changed before the facelift model came out? The holes in the wings are longer plus recessed so you would have to cut and bend.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess welding in a new plate would be the only way without changing the whole door. Am I right in saying that the door handles changed before the facelift model came out? The holes in the wings are longer plus recessed so you would have to cut and bend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they may have done, but I am not sure.