Engine raise

fudwiza

Reaction score
Hey all,
As stated in title this thread is about engine raises, mainly how to do them what parts do i need and whats involved. Also does anyone make metal sump guards for 8l's?

Regards, Freddy

Hmmm not really maybe 5/10 to do. no special tools are needed.

Whats the point of this? just to stop you nailing your sump when the cars lowered?

I helped a friend do his mk4 golf recently,
He went for 15mm items and its now very close to the bonnet!
I recently had a "whoops" on a speed hump i miss judged, It was not the sump at all that came into contact, It was the front edge of the sub frame, so for me they seem pointless.
I also read a thread on E38 regarding vibrations caused by these not being fitted bang in line, Although the car we did was fine i will not be doing mine,

And if its an s3 8l i don't know if your diff will like it,running different angle and if theres enough room!

its not an s3 and yeah basically as im so scene its why i run my car so low. NO! if i was scene id be a dirty little **** and run bags like most of the fags out there, my car is laying frame because in my opinion it looks sick! Thanks for the help guys (well the guys that did help) but ya know gaitors gone gait!!!!