Well some little ***** finally done it.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
As per title, some ,little ***** finally keyed my ****ing car.

Gone down the rear drivers quarter, all the way to the metal.

Was ****ing fuming when i saw it after work. The problem is i work in a town centre so park a little walk away on a side street.

Only consultation is i, i decided about a week ago to wait until after winter to fully respray the car, so glad i didnt get it done at the start of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn!! bad luck Dani... I hate leaving my car anywhere public... there is always some ungrateful little scroat who has nothing better to do than damage other peoples property... pleased you are getting the respray but doesn't make it any more justified...

<tuffty/>

****ing scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had my van done last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Althou only my van it still ****** you off big time!!

People that do this sort of thing deserve a painful beating!!!

I'm still seething about my alu mirrors being ripped off and that was about a year ago.

I can imagine. What kind of buzz do tey get out of it!!!! SCUM!!!

Scum bags! I had some little k*ob steal my grill badge and my indicator lamp!! How low can you be to do that? Its a pre-facelift aswel!

Mindless idiots, should be dipped in acid!!

Yeah I know what you mean Paul, but least i haven't had it done after it was resprayed.

I went sick, i was going all over the street trying to found some little chav's to t**t, who ever did it was long gone.

Sorry to hear that i know the feeling had it done to my old car,
Im thinking to get a good alarm system so if they go near the car it will warn the off, But it will page me on the pager, It goes half a mile range..

Sorry to hear this mate.

I've edited your post as it was reported....

Haha, now worries James.Well least ive managed to get my 80mm badger5 TIP fitted, and ive also got a huge **** toyosports fmic to fit :).

Police can be **** in some case's but ask them to check all cameras around that area,town centers normaly have loads of cctv,even worth checking so you can see there faces before you try and find them!,or key them up,i had the same first month i owned mine kebab thrown on car then relised the next day someone jumped on my bonnet!,i would genuinely go to jail if i caught someone doing that to my car!

mate thats ****.....you cant help but wish a painful death on the lil ****ers.....

hope ya get it sorted.... let me know when ya wanna pick this boot trim up for ya respray

There's nothing mate, like i said where i park is a good 5 minute walk so no cctv nearby.

Or id defo do time if i caught them.

Cheers Tim.

I'm unsure if it'll fit now, my mates just got a facelift s3 and we were comparing the boot, the facelift s3 has a different shaped handle bit underneath the boot strip, always worth a try though :) lol.

yup yup, also not sure if yours has the same pressure pads for the boot release has it with it being a pre F/L? also these may not fit the F/L boot trim if you have these pads......

otherwise cant see why it wouldnt fit dude

I hate people who did this. I went to a car show a couple of years ago when I had my 106 GTI.
We all parked together in the car park.
There was a wedding in the function room at the hotel we were staying at.
When we came to our cars early morning 4 of our cars had been keyed, proper hard, down to the metal.
Everyone was annoyed and sickened.
We guessed it was the wedding guest as there was an exit near where we parked which they were using for smoking outside.

I just dont understand what people get out of doing this. As you said at least you never got it resprayed earlier.

Yeah thats what i meant haha, mine curve in were his are flatish.

There's just no need though, i don't understand why they do, they wouldn't have the b**locks to do it in front of you so why do it at all.

if they are different pads then you need to check the connection.....

but yup, on the face the pre facelift has more of a bubble shaped trim, looks better flat mate if you can get it sorted ;)

free to try!

I honestly dont understand why people do it?
Ive had 3 cars done over the years, thankfully not deep enough that I couldnt buff it out..

know how you feel dani some little scrot did mine last month from front wing to rear quarter park me car in same place for 4 years no bother one little scrot who thinks he is all that decided lets scratch the car couldnt pick any other car could they it had to be mine because its pearl paint and it stands out.

full respray down one side setting me back £500 excluding paint which im getting cheap which is a bonus but £500 didnt need to have to spend cause some little chav had nothing better to do.

looking all round the street wheel brace in hand ready for the little chav to return i swear if i seen him he would be eating nothing but hospital food for the rest of his life.

rant over.

Ill i can say is i know how you feel , i have had mine done and there is no where else i can park it, i cant afford a respray so everytime i see it i get ******, not a nice feeling,

Sorry to hear it mate. If i saw anyone doing this, even if it wasn't my car i'd still have to smash their face in.