Post CAT 02 sensor confusion?

S3Lol

Reaction score
Hi all, I decided to get under the car and noticed that just after the CAT there is a hole that is bunged up. Its a blueflame exhaust from the turbo.

75fa902d.jpg

When running the basic settings in vag com to test the rear 02 sensor (think it is 030 or something similar), the front one seems to be working showing 111 or 011, flicking between the two), but the rear is just showing 000 with a faint flick to a 1 for the first digit every now and then. This is making me think that it is not working properly. But after seeing this other hole, should it be going in there, on the cat?

Thanks in advance

its maybe running a little cooler sat further away from the cat... the digit you see it probably the heater being switched on/off

I cant see the location being uber sensitive to the post cat sensor

any faultcodes?

16804 is the other code I am getting. I am starting to think the CAT is at fault. I have a 100 cel cat from blueflame in the DP.

Might need to send them the 100 cel one back under warranty. only installed the thing in january!

Did the o2 tests (finally managed to figure out how to run them) and they came back OK. Still cant figure out how to run the Cat test using 046 though on basic settings.