Getting A S3 but needed help!!

harps21k

Reaction score
Hi Im thinking of getting a S3 after my accident in my A3. Can any one help and let me know the difference in the 225bhp and the earlier 210bhp. Im currently a student and most likely to go for 210bhp cause its a bit cheaper. Can any one tell me the performance difference in 0-60 and quarter mile times too in a standard S3 of 225bhp & 210bhp. Can any tell me any difference in appearance and extra's. THANK YOU

I think you'll find that the 210bhp and 225 bhp models are more more psychological than anything else, they are pretty much even on the road, and like everyone else on the Forum, you have to chip it!, which gives the same power output regardless of which model you have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Main differences will be facelift or not, depends on your budget really. 0-60 is around 6.5 secs and 1/4 mile time is around 14.5 as standard, both on standard 17" avus rims.
Have a look at the S3 buying guide near the top of the Subjects listing for more info /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif