looking for an answer before i spend money

coatesy

poking badgers with spoons
Reaction score
so im looking in to getting a fmic since my mate whos a pretty awesome vag mechanic he is pretty sure we can get a fmic fitted with out cutting the bumper to pieces.

does it look like all the right pipes and what not, i wouldn't need to drill and fit a n75 take off with these pipes would i would this do eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace?

this is the cooler kit.

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Last edited:
Hi mate, not sure about the drilling into the pipes as im sure its an easy job to do, also depends on the year of your car. And the kit should fit but id still expect to do some trimming to the bumper, also the pic is generic as the ad states for a3 a4 +a6 so id guess you tell him its for an a3 and he should send you the correct pipes. Good luck and hope to hear a thread about how good the fmic is lol.

thanks for the reply's. iv got an 1997 T sport so no fog lights so im guessing that's a good thing.

ill make a thread once iv got the fmic and put up some pics of it getting put on and the finished thing, im really hoping not to have the pipes stick out the bumper want my car to be stealthy :ninja:

aye iv noticed that what would you say about to toeing eye since its not a screw in one like the rest of vag cars would i need to chop it off or would i be able to avoid it