Website
www.pixworld.co.uk

mine 1st /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rrdaymine.jpg

Then a couple of others... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rrday1.jpg

rrday2.jpg

rrday3.jpg

I'm sure they'll be plenty more posted later by others, as i wasn't there the whole day this is just a taster /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ade

what was the mostest horses today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

rrday3.jpg

Who owns this lovely example of an S3? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Come on anybody else got some?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Some fine pics on here this evening /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Looks like a good day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

So who had the most BHP? Also what were the rest of the results?

[ QUOTE ]
hi

great pics.. i will be updating a results list over the next couple of days but the winner was....

drum roll

Porsche GT2 with 500.7 bhp!!

[/ QUOTE ]

OK maybe I should have said the S3 with the most BHP then.

rrday5.jpg

This produced 290bhp on the standard KO4 turbo.

Loving the Yellow S3 it's also got one of my favourite wheels on as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Even though black is best...the yellow has taken a great pic!! and beautiful wheels too.

ADE's car is my fav!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice pics guys, well done.

Looks like you all had a good time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
rrday5.jpg

This produced 290bhp on the standard KO4 turbo.

[/ QUOTE ]

What throttle body is that? Interested to know what other mods it has and the haldex ECU upgrade sounded like a very nice toy.

A

simons a serial modder.

there isnt much in there that hasnt been modded.

turbo is/was standard

tho i know he has a hybrid K04 on the way.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, if he hasn't changed the turbo, then I would guess that it would be down to a map with agressive boost levels.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't that effect torque more than BHP though ? If anything BHP may reduce as inlet temps would be higher at high revs wouldn't they?

..that car was I think the only one that ran with Quattro enabled too so I'm not sure how you can compare results between it and the other S3s.

A

[ QUOTE ]
simons a serial modder.

there isnt much in there that hasnt been modded.

turbo is/was standard

tho i know he has a hybrid K04 on the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lad! Wanted to have a chat with him about the haldex mod but never got the chance...

He got an MTM clutch too? Didn't look easy to manouvre onto the rollers using the biting point.

A

uprated clutch/ light weight flywheel

underdriven pulleys
bespoke exhaust/cats/3" downpipe

aggressive boost

lots and lots of other bits modded

its not unusuall at all for his car to hit 290 + bhp and way into 300 lbft torque.

[ QUOTE ]
uprated clutch/ light weight flywheel

underdriven pulleys
bespoke exhaust/cats/3" downpipe

aggressive boost

lots and lots of other bits modded

its not unusuall at all for his car to hit 290 + bhp and way into 300 lbft torque.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

..would be interested to see how the hybrid K04 pans out.

A

Nice pics everyone!! One thing i wanted to know, dont all S3's have the chrome door mirrors as standard?

PS love the yellow!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I first saw this car at the AMD Bicester meet last year or the year before and it's mint all the way down to the armorfend paint protection. To say it's been modded is an understatement, the list he showed me filled a sheet of A4!

Just a quick message to some you guys who had to have the fuse removed to disengage the haldex clutch:

Today I notice that when pulling from a junction (especially when turning) I would hear one of rear wheels, wheelspin. When I got home I ran an Autoscan with Vagcom to had plenty of error codes come up relating to the ABS and Haldex controllers. I cleared the errors and all seems to be fine now.

If you have access to Vagcom, just run a quick scan to see if you have any errors also.

I will try and post up the error codes that I had later.

Ohh dear, Mines going in for some warranty work soon and if they see a million error codes questions are going to be asked!

Anyone with VAG-COM in or around the Cambridge area?

Can’t say I have noticed any noise from the 4wd so heres hoping its an isolated insolent!