My new S3

OrkneyS3

Reaction score
Here she is finnally with some pics...

354.jpg

353.jpg

352.jpg

She has heated leather recarros, bose upgrade 18inch tt's, shes covered 85k miles, leon cupra splitter, also has Forge DV and Remap by shark performance, new coilovers should be arriving this week (hopefully today) and the new top mounts are already home. Im in two minds what to do with her, part of me wants to build a really good well sorted KO4/Ko4 hybrid but part of me wants to leave it alone after the suspension goes on. Will see if the modding bug really bites me or not lol.

Chris

Sorry about the double post but the one thing i dont like about her is the chrome mirrors, does anyone know where i can pick up a set of black ones instead.

She looks lovely mate!
as for the chrome mirrors I'm sure someone on here would do a swap as the chrome ones are very expensive.
And the moding won't stop there trust me.

Nice mate good colour choice too. Keep the mirrors dude the define the S ;)

Reactions: Poke13
just buy some cheap ones dude of a breakers and respray them, i got some electric ones for £20 and sprayed them satin black, look mint now peice off p#ss. nice motor by the way and yes you'll keep modding lol im in a three way relationship now, me bird and me car sad but true,

Im ok in that situation got rid of the bird a couple of months ago so im just in a one to one relationship now lol

all good then pal you'll have it up to 300bhp in no time lol

im not sure they were on it when i bought the car, although having been in the local factors this morning i saw the same ones so im guessing the previous owner got them from there

Looks very nice! Is it lowered, looks lower than mine and I'm standard.

its on springs not sure which ones they are think there apex, the back dampers are knackered so im replacing everything with coilovers and raising the ride height slightly because up here the roads are terrible

Very tidy looking S3 you got there, Bud. Lovely clean example! :wub:

car looks, mint. im loving the mad flaps suprisingly. go well with the car.

if you ever fancy selling the wheels...pm me ive been after a decent set for a while :)

KEEP the mirrors dude

Welcome to ASN

Yeh i like them too kinda gives it a rally look lol they were on when i got the car and ive just kept them on, fitting the coiovers the nite fun and games lol

I have to admit that having the front mudflaps kept the S3 sides more clean, they don't half pick up a lot of crap when driving in rain though!

Welcome dude looks stunning I want a splitter now I keep seeing them and it looks really smart, as for the mirrors keep them just get them wrapped in black as spraying will chip easily damo does wrapping mate.

Chris.

Welcome dude looks stunning I want a splitter now I keep seeing them and it looks really smart, as for the mirrors keep them just get them wrapped in black as spraying will chip easily damo does wrapping mate.

Chris.
:sign_plug: