Dane iv found your cars little brother, check out the plate

Haha well spotted Chris. My bro's got a red FQ I love em. But hate the interior I'd go rs4 all day long Dane.

They are awesome cars with blistering acceleration in all gears, especially 3rd when when dropped from 5th all 4 wheels spin and its bye bye most cars, oh and your tyres lol, the only downside is they scream steal me. My mate had a white MR 360 but he sold it after a few months A) because of the fuel and tyre costs and B) the unwanted attention he had, as he had been followed to near his home and ended up driving another 10 mile to lose them more than once. Worst thing was when some blokes tried to pull open his door when his kids were in there with him. Damo defo agree about the RS4 they look alot more understated than the Evo but sexy as hell and they have pretty much the same performance.

Tyres arent far off what you`d stick on the audi tbh unless you change the wheels. They dont use huge wide odd sizes as standard.

Id have one dont get me wrong but The mrc Dane has his eye on is a beaut.

Indeed i`d love one. One came down the slip road next to me the other weekend spitting flames :cool: Although would have to be a 6 for me and if i could ever afford one a Tommi edition...mmmm

Haha awsome spot mate!