220 BHP A3 update pics

mlcadman

Reaction score
slowly managing to get the audi up to scratch heres a few pics of some of the new additions please bear in mind it aint finished yet

0007.jpg

0006.jpg

0003.jpg

new induction piping above, below shows where the filter is now if you can make it out arrived today from Los Angeles

0004.jpg

next on list is new exhaust, respray, engine bling and retrim donations welcome

you'll be avoiding puddle's like the plague with the hover that low to the ground then I take it... had a mate with a leon cupra with a lower air intake... through deep puddle... 5k engine repair bill.

looks good though, quite tasteful so far so what next?

looks nice mate!! yeah whats next on the aggender /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

next is s3 style exhaust, leather retrim, forge carbon engine cover, yellow samco's and maybe bigger breaks have to bear in mind i'm still only 20 years old

Not keen on the front bumper but love everything else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif very nice a3!

yeah its just cash at the moment, insurance aint cheap at 20 years old declaring mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
yeah its just cash at the moment, insurance aint cheap at 20 years old declaring mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it kills me and I am 21.

some b@stards nicked your door handles mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif thieving gits will nick anything theese days,
only kidding mate looks good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

yeah they also stole the boot recess and the rear door handle/lock oh and the rear wiper and motor lol i know thats a major mod to have done but i like it and it'll be the only major one done dont wanna over MAX it just want it look different

look really nice... well done like all the mods

but how the hell did you remove the handles from the doors? and where are they now ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nice looking machine, not too keen on the front spoiler myself, but each to their own. Like the front end of the Polo though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

not bad.... but i reckon you could scrimp and save and get an s3.... there not that expensive anymore.. im only 21 and insurance is only £750 full comp.

either way keep up the good work... modding is an addiction and an art.