well my days been super!,
went for the revo map today..
was low on boost so diagnostic work carried out to check for leaks, sure enough couple of hoses with small splits/holes... Thats fair enough - to be expected.
However when they started it up to take it out the workshop it was bellowing out white smoke.. I didnt see this for myself mind but i didnt want him to restart it to prevent further damage.
TOTALLY gutted.. With not much in the piggy bank and the car now immobile i need to look into:
- whats failed..( How to determine fault ).?
- How much for replacement parts?
- Any advice cheap places to get genuine parts?
- Any how to's on turbo removal (if the seal inside is the failure) ?
- Any guidance or other help will be much appreciated.
Ps. I know some of you might be saying i told you so but no use now lol.
I joke but im really not a happy bunny.
Many Thanks , Jon