JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    2nd Gear

Status

Cruise control part numbers

I am looking to fit cruise control to my A3 soon. It is a 52 reg A3 TDI Quattro.

Can I ask if anyone has the part numbers for the parts I need. I understand that it being a TDI that I only need the new stalk and one wiring harness. However I also read that there are two different kinds of stalk.

Any help on this would be great.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Genuine MK4 platform cruise kit is 1J0998527A. Doesnt say you need an extra harness so must be included in that kit if its required.

Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.

2nd Gear

Status
    Thanks for the reply. So if I order part no. 1J0998527A from Audi or VW will I get the stalk and the loom?

6th Gear

Status
    As i say it may be included inside the box with the stalk but i havent got one in stock to check it otherwise i`d say a definate yes or no but on the accessory site we use it says nothing about an extra harness so it must be in the box. Thats if you do need one for sure.

Cactus green 8L S3 - B5 TIP + Jetex, Revised 007p, R32 rear ARB, AP Coilovers, Compbrake rear arms, Full Powerflexed dogbone.