Check out the price of this S3

Drivers door looks seriously miss aligned but i think the price represents the market.... they are getting old and arn't the slightest bit economical or cheap to run at the end of the day they are an enthusiast's car

Rubbish, that is cheap for a 2003 @75k must be rough...

It's an 8 year old car with higher than average mileage, a wonky door and from the pics looks rough as rats. I'd say it's priced acodringly.

Last edited:
Its clearly not going by all the ones I just posted, have a look on ebay, pistonheads and car and classic.

It's an 8 year old car with higher than average mileage, a wonky door and from the pics looks rough as rats. My 20 year old Scirocco has fared better than that!
Yeah im not saying its going to be straight for that money it carnt be, theres a difference between the 2000 models you posted and a 2003, its obviously rough and he has priced it accordingly

Rubbish, that is cheap for a 2003 @75k must be rough...

Dave where have you been hiding the sites been so quiet over the bank holiday after you fun threads 8P/8L. :search:
I agree there must be something not right thats a huge drop in price but like Marky said the door does look odd.

Yeah im not saying its going to be straight for that money it carnt be, theres a difference between the 2000 models you posted and a 2003, its obviously rough and he has priced it accordingly

Haha, you posted AS I edited my apparently snooty reply. Didn't mean it to sound like that haha!

:wub:

Yeah, that one is just over priced isn't it (along with 90% of S3's on the market)

I agree that is over priced, it was the only one I could find with similar miles and age it's probably been on there a long time.

Higher than average milage? 75k in 8 years.. i thought average was 12k a year = 96k

It is, I'm being a drunken idiot. :o.k:

I'm going to bed before I upset anybody else! X

Reactions: rhubarb4
The first one posted looks like a proper rat, if a trader is selling it for that much then I reckon its well avoided!

I might ring him up pop round and see it its not far from me

First one is ridiculously cheap for an 03 reg, but no mention of service history or cambelt change. I'd happily pay a small premium for a well looked after 8L S3 in the colour I was looking for with a few tasteful mods, but that's only because I know what I'm looking at!