Part Number Needed Please...

S3MMA

Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number for the side skirt clips on the s3? Mine has come loose at the very end...I am assuming this just clips back on?

Sometimes the bit that the screws go into on the side skirt actually part company which means that the door blade comes away from the door. If you remove the door blade ( 4 screws on inside edge of the door and slide door blade to remove from lugs on door) you can glue the fixing strip using epoxy glue back into the door blade and then refit to the door which should now be nice and flush.

worked ok for me but did use lots of glue to get the strip to stay in the door blade.

Has the strip on the inside of the door blade come away at the end nearest the rear of the car?? as this seems to be most common guess it gets knocked more opening the door etc.

Im not 100% sure but i thinki the strip that the screws hold into in my car was part of the door blade so if not fixable it would need a whole new one.

Good luck on your fix

Mine has also done the same. I think a blob of glue and some tape to let it set should do the trick.