Highest mileage iv ever seen on an S3

Wow!.. that cant be right, import?. milage in Km?

Its defo a typo, if you look at the pic of the dash its showing 93336 miles on the DIS

Hey Dave you could throw this back at your new 8P friends, bet non of there 8P's could last as many miles as an 8L lol :moa:

Do you want me to reply to this, cos I can.... and you won't look good :)

Errrmm, reserve is £4500 and not MET!! whats he want for it?????

Do you want me to reply to this, cos I can.... and you won't look good :)

Errrmm, reserve is £4500 and not MET!! whats he want for it?????

Lol would be funny to see the reactions, mines done more miles than yours ner ner :haha:

Its a good buy Tim low mileage for its age and it looks like he looks after it, it's had some tidy mod's done nothing silly mainly cosmetic which works with his car. I think someone will have a good looked after buy there.

Lol would be funny to see the reactions, mines done more miles than yours ner ner :haha:

Its a good buy Tim low mileage for its age and it looks like he looks after it, it's had some tidy mod's done nothing silly mainly cosmetic which works with his car. I think someone will have a good looked after buy there.

£4500 for the very earliest of S3's! Can't say I see that going anywhere anytime soon tbh

£4500 for the very earliest of S3's! Can't say I see that going anywhere anytime soon tbh

Yeah I can see your point maybe drop it to £4k but that's the joy of an S3 you spend a lot on it its hard to let it go for a few grand

Well, come on folks, you should all know by now that the asking price does not necessarily mean a selling price - and sometimes not even near that....which somethimes catches buyers out -thinking by purchasing at 10% less they've got a bargain !

Only by knowing what cars genuinely sell for and using that as your guide and not the BUYERS price. And if your a novice and don't have this information the CAP guide is really all you can go on (which has some low prices). Hence why it always interesting to read here what people pay for their cars and spec. With dealer purchased/sold cars part X's need to be taken into account as what may seen like a bargain is becuase you may have given your exchange in for peanuts! And above all with dealers don't get too carried away thinking you have got yourself a real steal of a baragin as he needs to make a living. The real bargain was back at the dealers den (or auction) when he purchased it. Best scanario is that you are both happy with what you got.

Obviously there are some exceptions out there, but I'm talking generally.

How many miles a 1.8t has dosent bother me as nearly all my 1.8ts have had over 110k on the clock and drove as tight as a nut. I had a king fisher blue a3 1.8t that i bought with 136k on the clock and sold it at 156k with a clear conciounse, that s3 looks a minter and i would expect the guy would have put if it was in km. And an import as that will effect insurance.

How many miles a 1.8t has dosent bother me as nearly all my 1.8ts have had over 110k on the clock and drove as tight as a nut. I had a king fisher blue a3 1.8t that i bought with 136k on the clock and sold it at 156k with a clear conciounse, that s3 looks a minter and i would expect the guy would have put if it was in km. And an import as that will effect insurance.

It was a bit of humour originally this thread as he had just typo'd the mileage, 933350k instead of 93350k. For the age thats quite low mileage so it is a good buy to me as iv seen higher mileage S3's on Egay for the same money and more, but you can see its had effort put into it and its not cheap to have the plastics painted body colour, so fair play to him and hope he gets his money.

Chris.

Oh lol my bad not reading properly, thought it was 93k not 930k and thinking the typo was the km thing.