You wont believe this!

ianhg

Reaction score
Hey
After a week of owning the S3 i spot that the haldex is leaking! the car is just out of warrenty by a month! i take it to audi preparing for a huge bill! they clean if off and dont find a leak but tell me to keep an eye on it! two weeks later i take it back and they find the leaK

Work required[:(] :
New haldex Ecu and charge pump. plus seals and oil!
oh dear i thought,

well just had a call from them, THEY ARE DOING IT UNDER WARRENTY FOR ME!! and as a good will gester they will carry out a full haldex service on it for free too! eg oil and filter change! now this cant be cheap for them,im so please ,
thanks to carrs of truro audi dealership

Wow, that's impressive, the Haldex ECU is £1200 on its own.
Are you sure it's not just an early April fools prank?

that is unbelievable!!! well done to carrs of truro!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Result!

I bet your happy!

Rich.

If u have only had it for a week, was it the manufacturers warranty that was up, and its being done under the dealers warranty?

I should imagine it would come with 6-12 months of dealer warranty if its an approved used car.

Good tho that they aint charging you mate!!

Yes you normally get at least a 3 month warranty when buying from a dealer.

Hey Ian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I may well be joining the S3 ranks soon too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Ian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I may well be joining the S3 ranks soon too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

good man, i hope all my audi biasd posts on uk-mkivs have nt done it