AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    imported_glen_jai

milltek sports cat

Has anyone seen Milltek's graph for fitting one of their sports cat's on an S3?

http://www.millteksport.com/hiflow.s...cats.graph.cfm

It seems to suggest that you can get 50+bhp from fitting it. I rang them up, and they say it's with the addition of a re-map. Though nothing on their site says anything other than:

"This graph show the power increase when using a Milltek Hi-flow Sports Cat over a standard catalytic converter."

Surely, that's just pure misleading.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status

Re: milltek sports cat

[ QUOTE ]
    Has anyone seen Milltek's graph for fitting one of their sports cat's on an S3?

http://www.millteksport.com/hiflow.s...cats.graph.cfm

It seems to suggest that you can get 50+bhp from fitting it. I rang them up, and they say it's with the addition of a re-map. Though nothing on their site says anything other than:

"This graph show the power increase when using a Milltek Hi-flow Sports Cat over a standard catalytic converter."

Surely, that's just pure misleading.

[/ QUOTE ]

..as is them categorically saying that their exhaust fits well to an S3 also [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

A

5th Gear

Status

This has been pointed out before im sure it was said that, the plot is for the cat + chip!

Neutral

Status

I have one and although I can't put my hand on my heart and say my bhp has increased I definetly feel the car breathes easier, that the turbo spools up quicker and that the car it just that bit more responsive.

imported_glen_jai

[ QUOTE ]
    This has been pointed out before im sure it was said that, the plot is for the cat + chip!

[/ QUOTE ]

Erm, but there's nothing on the Milltek site to suggest that it included a chip.