3 Bleep noise from start up

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
As the title says, I got into my car this mornin, and I switched it on and heard 3 or 4 loud bleep noises coiming from the back. Anyone know what it is? I've seen a few people with this problem in the forum before. It could have been the temp cause it was 3 degrees this mornin, but it sounded much louder and from the back seats or boot. Any advice?

temp sensor from what im aware off doesnt beep, and it was -1 deg for me this morn.
Have u got a CD changer in the boot, maybe its that, but im only guessing

It may just be that on cold days, when the car hasn't been used for a while, voltages are low and the alarm control box (which is behind the sub in the boot) is telling you it's a bit under nourished. It's not consistent, and my A3 doesn't do it anymore.

[ QUOTE ]
It may just be that on cold days, when the car hasn't been used for a while, voltages are low and the alarm control box (which is behind the sub in the boot) is telling you it's a bit under nourished. It's not consistent, and my A3 doesn't do it anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thought's exactly, as it only occures with my S3 on damp days or when the car has not been used for a while. It has happened about 5 times since last September, I am not worrying about it until it starts doing it every time I start the car.