Haynes manual arriving soon!

Wooohooo, I guess our emails and calls aided the production of this.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Will it cover the S3 though?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well what's majorly different between a Quattro A3 and an S3 except a bit of bodywork really....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

We'll probably find out it's for the new A3 known our luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Will it cover the S3 though?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well what's majorly different between a Quattro A3 and an S3 except a bit of bodywork really....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

We'll probably find out it's for the new A3 known our luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Knowing Haynes, it'll be a manual for the A3 excluding Quattro models! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

typical - just managed to WinElsa to mostly work. guess I will buy it anyhow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Knowing Haynes, it'll be a manual for the A3 excluding Quattro models! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

More than likely, lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More than likely, lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Got a feeling it will be a golf mk IV book with just a different cover on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

am so happy,

cant wait to buy it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lol

[ QUOTE ]
am so happy,

cant wait to buy it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh the simple things in life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

thats what it says in the the haynes manuals, lol, just hammer and chistle will do!!

how good is that, £0.00 it will be mail order with £20 p&p! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

i'm sooooo looking forward to haynes manual for the S3. I'm the kinda person that starts a job and gets lost half way through when doing it on my own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif