Anyone installed a phone kit in their centre arm rest?

Markb

Reaction score
As subject has anyone installed a car kit in their centre arm rest? As I want to install something in mine, but I am unsure on how to run wires through it.

Cheers Mark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

it does show of 1 in the handbook page 120 so it was an option, i take it the wireing isnt there as standard though

When you say phone kit do you mean the charger? My plans are to extend a charger into the arm rest and use bluetooth and Zorro`s Phone Control program to play sms and calls via laptop to car stereo.

[ QUOTE ]
it does show of 1 in the handbook page 120 so it was an option, i take it the wireing isnt there as standard though

[/ QUOTE ]

No wiring there as standard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
When you say phone kit do you mean the charger? My plans are to extend a charger into the arm rest and use bluetooth and Zorro`s Phone Control program to play sms and calls via laptop to car stereo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of what I am looking at doing.

But I want to mount the controls for my EQ, bass cube and stereo remote in there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cant really see the point to be honest
i have Bluetooth kit and just leave phone in pocket or wherever
never travel more than half hour in general so the charging aspect wud not be of much use to me personally

my mate has a car phone in his cayenne in the centre arm rest and u gotta put the sim into a little drawer - pretty pointless in reality considering how expensive the car is