Custom A pillar pod

monty77

Reaction score
Website
www.s3.adam-m.co.uk
Who'd be interested in one of these?

A company called NomadRacing have made these for other cars and I've asked if they'd be interested in making one to fit Audi A3 and S3 models.

Here is an example of their work:

http://www.nomadracing.com/catalog/images/A1013.jpg

I had one of their replacement pillars on 2 previous cars and quality and fitment is excellent - looks very OEM.

Rough idea of numbers would be good so we'd have an idea if it was worth making ... as far as I know there's nothing like this available right now for the A3/S3...

Cheers!
Adam

Looks good... how much are we talking about for one?

I would be interested as I want to fit a boost guage, but there is nowhere suitable in the S3, which will keep it OEM.

[ QUOTE ]
I would be interested as I want to fit a boost guage, but there is nowhere suitable in the S3, which will keep it OEM.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your alloys aren't OEM for an S3... the suspension isn't OEM, your tints aren't OEM...

... so why worry about a gauge pod?

What I meant is that it will look as OEM as possible. i.e. no clumsily mounted pod velcrod to the dash or gauge mounted somewhere where you could never possibly look at it whilst driving.

A

[ QUOTE ]
Would be interested, are there options of 2 or 3 pods. AB

[/ QUOTE ]

Pure rought gauge of interest right now, will ask those kind of questions when we have dencent numbers.

Cheers,
Adam

I suppose they would look a bit like this:

boost_gauge_light.jpg

I wish there was one available to buy before I had to make mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Would be good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif