Robs car

Rob W8

Reaction score
Website
www.w8performance.co.uk
Hi,
Car wash day was yesterday. Very cold. Here are some pics of my A3.

Audipic1.jpg

Audipic4.jpg

Audipic3.jpg

Audipic6.jpg

Its filthy now as the lanes were muddy and I got excited on the way back from taking the pics!

Rob

Hey Rob, nice clean car yuv got. Hey whats that great sticker in ya rear window, i want one of those!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

I cleaned it with Halfords stuff as I spent all my money on Stickers! You must be doing well to have the Meguiars cleaning gear?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Only kidding, but I did use halfords 'showroom polish' was really easy to use and buff up. Shame it started to rain as soon as I did the last rub over.

Sods law I suppose. Very happy with the sticker mate, see the stickers thread.

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Yeah did see the pic of the biro/sticker mate, glad u like stickers mate!!!

I only got Meguirs the other day, did u see the advert in AudiDriver magazine, 34quid for bucket full off stuff, so i went and got one for myself!!

Rob what do u think to the standard lights in yours, i dont think there upto much, i wouldn't mind these HID xenons, but ppl are saying there illegal and stuff, so who knows mate, lol

speak soon
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I put some Philips visionplus bulbs in mine and they are a lot better than standard. Brought them off Ebay for about £15. Had some halfords superwhite or something like that and they were ok as well.

Didnt see the add, just went wild in the aisles at halfords and got loads of bits.
Am saving the cash to speed her up a bit!

Looks nice Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rich.