Monster MotorsportBadger5
    Reverse Gear

Status

Elsawin problems

Hi all, I have recently bought a 2002 a3 tdi quattro. After reading a post on this site I bought a copy of elsawin from ebay. It is installed and seems to work ok, however, I have been trying without success to find the instructions for removing the propshaft. If I open the program, enter my vehicle details including engine and gearbox codes, then go to the workshop manual I have followed the following path: Overview/Power transmission/39 Final drive, differential, differential lock/Adjusting shaft bevel gear, and bevel gear/Propshaft.

This document is as follows:

Propshaft
    Refer to Workshop Manual → Rear final drive 02D; Rep. Gr.39 for repairs on the propshaft.

Part of the document (Rear final drive 02D; Rep. Gr.39) is a click-able link however when I do click on it nothing happens?!

Has anyone else had this problem, and know where I can find the relevant info?
    Regards Dave

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    All i can suggest is that you pm NHN on here, he very knowledgeable and very helpful, he may be able to help.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

8L > 8P > 8V

Status
    Have you got under the car to look at unbolting it without using Elsawin. It might be pretty simple.
    '02 A3 TDI quattro sport

8L IS DE BEST

It's all in bits

Status
    Your best best is to try a different year, engine code, or gearbox if available for a tdi and see if that has the details.

Alternatively look at a different quattro model. A 99 APY S3 seems to have the same link issue, but a 4 motion golf has the relevant information in my version.

Use the details in the image below.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Aar0n View Post
    Have you got under the car to look at unbolting it without using Elsawin. It might be pretty simple.
    I only have weekends to work on my cars in a shared private carpark, much to my neighbors annoyance! Whatever comes apart has to go back together the same day so I like to plan in advance!

Reverse Gear

Status
    I have audi and vw on elsawin so will give that a go, thanks for suggesting it! Was the 4motion basically the same drive system or are there differences?
    Dave.