Seat re-trimmers?

JoeD

Reaction score
As title says really, can anyone recommend any seat re-trimmers? S3 recaro's in question. Thanks.

Audi do list the 'covers' in ETKA so if your bolster for example is worn then you should be able to get a replacement part... I did look into this when I first got my S3 as the drivers seat was very bobbly (alcantara)

<tuffty/>

Which part are you wanting to replace? What's the damage? I am having a go at doing mine myself, but mine is just cracked on the arm.

The leather has started to come away slightly at the bottom of the pasenger rear seat the single seat that folds down at the rear. So I suppose a full re-trim is excessive but if Audi can offer covers that would be ideal. They are the cream S3 leathers, there all starting to show signs of wear but the rear bench has had a bit of damage due to brake fluid leaking onto them :wtf:

Cheers mate, the result looks good. My front wear looks almost identical to yours but there just worn fromm 100k of use. I'll give the leather cleaner & dye a go first and see what they look like.

Ye mine are the same, 8 years worth of people sitting on them! It's really good stuff!

Audi do list the 'covers' in ETKA so if your bolster for example is worn then you should be able to get a replacement part... I did look into this when I first got my S3 as the drivers seat was very bobbly (alcantara)

<tuffty/>
Would you be able give me any more information about the "covers" any part numbers or pics would be ideal! Just incase the
leather cleaner and dye fails. Cheers!

I don't have access to ETKA sadly, I asked my local dealer who looked for me...

<tuffty/>