New Creation Motorsport Goodies :)

S4 Muzza

oww! my giant blue head!
Reaction score
Got these through this morning from Creation Motorsprt. Not heard or read a bad word about them so decided to give them a shot, and for the price who can blame me! I paid £180 (delivered) for the TIP, upper boost hoses, n75 hose, dv hose, brake vaccum hose AND crankcase breather pipe (still to arrive as not currently in stock). Wasnt sure what to expect but have to say the quality seems excellent ;) hoping to have everthything fitted by the weekend, pics will follow!

CreationMotorsportHoses.jpg

iv just went wild and bought some nice new blueness for my car, iv all ready got the TIP and its awesome not a bad word from me about it.

also didn't know they sold toes ...........

haha, the free toes sealed the deal! should get a few quid for them on ebay.....

lol zeus.

U got an link for them mate thats a bargain

edit: just been on their site n i dont see half the hoses u bought. is there more on ebay directly?

Last edited:
yeah mate everything was from ebay, think thats where they do most of their business! in total the parts came to £200 quid plus postage (£15 or something) which is still quite cheap. but i dropped the guy an email, said i was looking to buy pretty much everything he does for the S3, and asked if he could do me any sort of deal. £180 delivered for the lot? needless to say i swiftly accepted! here's a link to their ebay shop CreationsMotorsport Parts items - Get great deals on Boys Shoes, Girls Shoes items on eBay Stores!

on a differnet note, can anyone advise me in the easiest way to fit the left upper boost hose??? right one went on problem but i've had a look at the left one and NOT looking forward to starting, looks like a nightmare to gain access to the far end.....

ok things are coming along nicely, the TIP was easier than to change than i thought it would be :thumbsup:
SouthAyrshire-20110804-00108.jpg

but can ANYONE give me some pointers on fitting the left upper boost hose??? looks like i'd need to remove the headlight, but i really hope i dont.....

I would like to know where the small brake vac hose go's pics would be nice.

I had the bumper off when doing my boost hoses so you can get to the intercoolers found the one going to the inlet the hardest to do.

i take it the headlight wont come out without taking the bumper off??