My trouble free ownership continues...NOT

IanL-RS3

Reaction score
Got down to my car this morning and discovered some fekker has ripped my ariel off. Now what gets me more is that nicking it would have been far easier, but they just ripped it off above the thick bit.
I guess at least it still works...but but my car is turning from what was a very nicely well looked after car by previous owners into a shambles!! I feel very bad for it!!

I need to treat it to 18inch alloys soon!!! VERY SOON /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh and move even sooner!!

sorry to hear that mate some little ***** nicked my one too and my ****** front license plate!

Sorry Ian cant help you this time.

Do you think it could be some local kids just going around picking cars out at random?

There was spates of this where I used to live. In the end they got taught a very serious lesson.

I know it sounds a bit sad, but I would seriously wait out there looking for them and beat the sh!t out of them.

Have you reported any of it to the police?

Feel really gutted for you mate. It is a bit of a viscious circle as if you go and do something about it then they will only retaliate and damage your car / house even more.

Can I recommend a hi power air rifle with a night sight. Got to the park / shops where they frequent and pick a few of them off from a safe range. You will need a suppresor to hide your position, but it should stop them going out at night.

I am in no way saying this is right, but will definitely make you feel better.

You can borrow mine if you like as there are no kids left round here....(joke)

No worries Paul and congrats on Mod position.

I've told the police about it....

I'm thinkings its kids this time, but the mirrors must have been to order .......there is a guy 200 yards further down from me at the end of the road with a georgous S3 in silver and in 2 years he's had no trouble at all!

I guess i must have been a bad boy at some point...if only i could think when /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Amo - nicking a number plate is even stupider. Sorry to hear that.

I don't get why they just didn't unscrew it!! Oh well mustn't grumble too much - radio still works!!

I know now why you see so many bald old looking men driving Porsche's etc...becuase ownership of a nice car is a definite way to premature ageing - with all the crap you have to deal with!! Well thats my excuse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

we've had trouble in our area, loads of tyre slashin going on, there was 50+ few weeks ago and last week my estate had 32 done, lukily mine wasnt on the list, but the car a few doors down was done!!

if i catch the bleeders........................u know the rest

LOL, it a shop in Glasgow that sells everything from guitars to replica machine guns and swords etc. Maybe they also SORT problems for around £500 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I'm sure if you hang about Victor Morris long enough you'll meet a man who can "sort" your problems for £500!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Victor Morris rules...... he has supplied many a useful 'tool' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ian - time to move mate. My last place was a nightmare - used to sleep next to an open window so I could hear any f*cker going near the car. Used to get scratched and dented something awfull with the jealous ba*tards. I moved only 2 miles away, but what a difference. I don't have to check the car every 2 mins and can sleep at night.

They're just jealous, inbred scumbags who have probably never worked a day in their lives, live off benefits and need a good kicking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Don't get me started.....

i live near anniesland...its the pensioners!!:) nah jealous folk obviously...although there is a jag and 3 more expensive if not "flash" looking cars within eye'sight of my car. maybe its a personal thing....who knows...not really planning to hang about to find out!!

i'm seeing the bank tomorrow about a mortgage. plan on renting my gaff out and moving to a nice house round the corner..lot more money, but worth it to protect my car, and i miss living in a house like i did in london. i miss having a garage and driveway...and somewhere safe for my car!!

I'd love to tool up with some Victor Morris gear...

Rob - is your shop on St vincent st?

Its on Bothwell st., the next one down. I have only been there the once for the opening. Am going to go for a weekend with the wife as I had a wicked laugh at the opening do. We went out for a curry and ended up in the Piano bar? before moving on to the Holiday Inn. We werent even staying there! Got asked to leave at 4am. Very funny trying to build furniture the next day
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif