Locking wheel nut help please!

future

Scuderia Vittoria Edition 001
Reaction score
Does anyone in the new Milton/Christchurch or close area have a locking wheel nut tool for an 8l s3 please? I have my only day off tomorrow to fit my coilovers and can't did mine :( any help much appreciated and I'm sure there can e some beers somewhere :)

Cheers
tom

Also if someone has a solution can you PM rather than give a 'how to' for tea leafs

Pm sent ;)

EDIT:

I just want to add .... Can everyone please not send me a load of pm’s asking me how its done like you did the last time i posted something like this ;)

Last edited:
I have lost mine too, so I rang Audi hoping they would associate my Reg with the correct key.

They said I have to go down with the car, they will have a look and order me a key, then I have to go back for it a few days after. All the while not getting a puncture lol.

My Car is off the road right now, but this will have to be the first job once its back.

Audi have boxes of keys as they are numbered and or carry a letter so when they charge u for removing the nuts they simply select the right key and whip em off theiving scum

All sorted now thank you :) wasn't as difficult as I thought!

Tom

There are 12 different key variations for the A3/S3 from 98-03. when i first got my S3 i had no key, Fortunately for me a work mate who owns an S3 a few years younger than mine had one that fitted my nuts perfectly. I took that key to the stealers and they charged me around £30 for a new key, Happy i could now remove my wheels but felt robbed at the price as i could get a set of McGuard Bolts+keys for that price.