Cheapest S3 ever ever

trekbiker

Reaction score
Some lucky fella is driving round in the sale of the Fooking century. A Citroen garage in Bassingstoke had a 2000 W Rosso in as a part ex. Red with black leather, Bose, 113k with FSH and 2 owners. They had taken in as part ex, this value according to Parkers, is only about £7.5k PX. he put it up for £8695(which is cheap anyway considering theres a similar one up the road from me for a K more with same miles!), and i found out today that he sold it for a measly £7995 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif
I'm presuming that it must have been a cut n shut for that sort of wonga /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Nothing is free (or unusualy cheap) without good reason...

Probbably was a total turkey...

[ QUOTE ]
Ive just paid just under £5000 for Audi A3 1.8T Quattro 99 V reg with 93000 miles.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, Welcome to the Forum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Congrats on your new purchase and I think the price of your car reflects the mileage, it's not an S3 either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

i didnt say it was an s3. I use to own one the A3 is just a play thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Hi Secondbest,

Welcome to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAudi-sport. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Its ebony black bought it as a trade in not sure what book price is. A3 1.8T Quattro