Hit and Run

mattoo

Reaction score
So I was parked up as usual after work in the road outside. But the next morning I'm not so happy to find some useless driver has crashed into my parked car breaking the indicator lens and scraped the front bumper.

Are there any CSIs out there that can figure out the scratches?
Odd how one set is horizontal while the next is going top to bottom.

What ever though, I'm looking for a silver car with green paint up the side..

IMG_1001.jpg

Something with a big wheel, the turning wheel rim might have caused the downward scratches while the arch or whatever caused the horizontal ones? Looks like some rust and stuff in there too, so a manky old rusty steel rim on a lorry or 4x4?

Theres just some total c***s out there.

********, how the hell folk receive and maintain a driving license when they drive like that is beyond me. ****.

Hate that!! As endasy said, deffo wheel rash that dude. I'd be looking for some sort of HGV as the scratch at the bottom could be off the convexed centre hub thingi on steel rims. Any cameras overlooking??

Looks like a HGV, a lorry hit my old 8P when it was parked. I was stood less than 20 foot away! He took the whole side out from rear quarter to front light just caved the lot in! Then the driver just drove off? I didn't get the plate! (was too busy running after him getting ready to kill him) Insurance was £900 exess plus I'd loose my 2 years NCB, as I was only 20 and was looking to buy an S3 I just had to get it fixed off my own back and wait another year before buying a new car! Lorry drivers are a menace and if they don't have to stop and leave details they won't

Pikey skip drivers are the worst.....
All you can do is hope they are a regular on the street and keep a look out..then shorten his height by 2" when you hit the mofo with a shovel

Reactions: Inertiauk and andrecc