Please comment on my dyno sheet

outlaw

Reaction score
hello guys ,
i just got my dyno results in today of my GT28RS and i wanted to share with you.please tell me what you think.my car is audi a3 1.8T AGU.. by the way air temp was 33 degree celcius

specs:
vems standalone ecu
atp garrett gt28rs turbo (with internal WG) ,atp 3" downpipe,atp exhaust manifold
3" exhaust (no cat,no middle silencer)
FMIC
bosch green top injectors
bosch 4 bar fpr
forge DV
audi TT fuel pump
ecs clutch kit stg 3
vf engineering full set of engine mounts
Aem water/methanol injection (%50,%50)
Peloquins LSD
Aem Tru-boost controller

Stock engine (stock head,stock intake manifold,stock cams,stock fuel rail etc...)
pump gas

330WHP
370NM

my question is : when at WOT , turbo spools very well at 3500rpm and it peaks 1.7 bar (approx. 25psi) then it continues 1.4-1.3bar (18-20psi) till 6000rpm then it drops to 1.3-1.2 bar (18-17psi)...shortly it starts with 1.7bar (25psi) and finishes 1.3-1.2 bar (17-18psi)... is this normal for GT28RS ? is it possbile to hold the boost at 20psi till 7300RPM ?

thank you

Last edited:
Sounds pretty good to me man! How does it drive?

330whp equates to 350+ flywheel HP. Sounds very high for 440cc injectors!

hey thank you for your respond , it feels pretty good while driving , before i purchase the Peloquins LSD, on 2nd gear pull wheels were spinning like crazy but after LSD, handling is dramatically improved.i highly recommend it for FWD cars..i will record a video soon and also i will share it here..you're right about 440cc injectors , duty cycle is %98-99 right now.when i am ready to upgrade my turbo with a bigger one , i'll get bigger injectors.

I think the 330atw figures are optomistic for the GT28RS.. what goes on at 4krpm tho... it looses it then starts pulling again?
330-350flywheel figures is a more realistic power output for a GT28RS

High rpm, it will be out of puff. Whats the duty cycle being applied? max'd?

yes you're right something happened at 4000rpm but i really dont know what it is , in my opinion when meth starts to spray afr gets too rich in that rpm. or maybe a timing pull but i have checked the logs and there s no timing pull as i saw.

Isnt that torque graph a bit whacky?

Torque typically rises quickly to a peak early, holds steady for a while then tails off. Yours looks like a power graph.