Fault Diagnosis time.... (We all love this)

I would say it'll either be a tyre or more likey another wheel bearing they do 'throw' noise so can be hard to diagnose. Jack the car upon the other 3 corners and spin the wheel listening for roughness and feel any play in the wheel with your hands 10-2 and 12-6. That's the mot method anyway lol

Could it be the bearing on the opposite side ? I've been caught out before, sometimes noise carries across axles.

I'd be checking this. Its usually fairly obvious when its that far gone though simply by spinning each wheel and seeing which sounds rough.

I've decided to swap this out for good measure. if the OSF has dies, then the NSF won't be too far behind it.

I got the wheel up and tested bearings the way I do. By feel. You cannot feel bearing play well enough to diagnose on these cars, and thus my preferred method is to jack up, hand on the spring and rotate wheel. Roughness can be felt through the spring.

There was some there, not epic, but some. So I whipped the hub off and that one is being done today as well.

Inner CV will be replaced as well, as the OS Inner is leaky....

Hopefully tonight all will be well.