42 Draft 225 3" Street Series Downpipe

£478 inc vat...it says LHD only at the top but the copy states "Oxygen sensor bung locations allow for simple installation in tight spaces. Wiring harness lengths are not affected and fitment is compatible with LHD & RHD TTs." And why would awesome stock an item that assumedly has limited appeal in the UK market? I might enquire...

I've also read that haha and can imagine looking at it. Everything turbo/manifold related looks like it would be a right pain.

Well I asked Awesome and they stated: "Sorry no, only left hand drive cars". Maybe they have a big LHD customer base......

Read further down -

Learn from my mistake and spend the extra cash on the APR DP. It's gauranteed to fit local RHD S3's.

Don't get me wrong, the 42DD DP is a great product. BUT! It's designed for LHD TTQ's. In our S3's, the DP once installed sits far too close to the firewall and chassis, within a couple of millimetres.

I had to have the DP modified by my local exhaust place to fit without any chance of hitting anything around it under hard acceleration.

Even though I saved a bit of cash initially, I think I spent close to $250 for my local exhaust place to modify the DP to fit properly.

This is also after spending close to 1/2 a saturday doing the install myself, only to find that the DP would not fit as well as I'd hoped.

Good luck...!

I found it well worth it, I already had an MTM exhaust and this mod completed my exhaust system.

In all fairness, I did say "with some effort" and that's why I linked to the thread :)

I was worried about the LHD/RHD issue, but it went into my car today very easily and no apparent clearance issues, I'm very happy with it. The only problem was taking the old OEM one out... that was a PITA.