biggest spacers on S3 with standard wheels?

VAG-Slag

Reaction score
Berkshire, Surry, Hampshire tri-intersect
Hey guys

Gonna get the S3 on coilovers sooner or later. The standard Avus alloys had a refurb just before I bought the car so I plan on keeping them but want to stance out the wheels a bit.

What do you think are the biggest spacers I could use before I start getting issues with scrubage and that sort of thing? I'm not gonna have the car too low, just nice a squat.

Thanks

Do you rekon just the eibach springs on their own are good enough? Tryin to modify on a bit of a budget and was either gonna try get some decent second hand coilovers or, failing that, some e-bay specials (FK AK's). I did see the eibach springs but didnt think they'd be enough on their own, would be really interested to see how your motor sits on them :icon_thumright:

The eibach choice isn't the sportiest choice, but you will have some comfort, now I only have this photo:

img00091201107101902.jpg

Thanks for your input guys. Looks fairly squat on the Eibachs but I think I'd want more. I've decided to save my pennies a little longer and go with the AP coilover kit and will eventually get some spacers... Didn't realise they were so expensive!?

thanks again