S3 Cup holder

Scruffydubber

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

I've recently bought a 2000 S3, it needs a bit of TLC, but slowly getting it to how it should be.

I've come from a newer VAG diesel and one thing I really miss (apart from the mpg) is a decent cupholder.

Do any of the A3/S3 have a cupholder I can fit?
Or has anyone retro fitted one?

Thanks

I think you'd end up having to fit a facelift dash/centre console as they have a cupholder in them, not sure how easy a job that would be though

Thanks for the reply. I have since found this thread.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/80780-******-cup-holder.html

On the face lift S3 where are the heated seat switches?

Thanks

Have you got an arm rest? If so im sure there is one thats available to fit in the arm rest for preface lift models, changing the centre console for the facelift model just for a cup holder isnt worth the effort. In answer to your question heated seat buttons are located on the climate control panel for facelifts.

Just looked up on vagcat:

Single cup holder part no. 8L0862533A
twin cup holder part no. 8L0862533B

Last edited:
heated seat switches are on the edge of the aircon settings. my arm rest has a cupholder. but not really good if ur driving since its uncomfortable. my Cupholder is sticky. doesnt come out :(.

Hi Guys.

I've recently bought a 2000 S3, it needs a bit of TLC, but slowly getting it to how it should be.

I've come from a newer VAG diesel and one thing I really miss (apart from the mpg) is a decent cupholder.

Do any of the A3/S3 have a cupholder I can fit?
Or has anyone retro fitted one?

Thanks

OMG same here i had a saab 95 and it did have a fine cup holder . now with the S3 OMg when i go get BIG MAC no where to put my drink .. why why do audi do this , dam it buy a 2001 car and hey look a cup holder right there ?

It's funny how the little things bug you.

The fixing for the arm rest sounds great, Thanks. I'll get one of those ordered