Genuine or Reps

IrishDave

Reaction score
How can you tell the difference between genuine RS4 alloys and reps just by looking at them, without seeing the stamp in the centre of the wheel.

there are bad reps out there with thinner spokes and some that don't have the routed edge all the way around.

The routed edge all the way round are rstt's, they edge that only goes half way down the spoke are rs4's. That's the difference between the two. Jojo taught me that, hes the wheel master.

The routed edge all the way round are rstt's, they edge that only goes half way down the spoke are rs4's. That's the difference between the two. Jojo taught me that, hes the wheel master.

A mates got what I thought was rs4's on his b7 with routed edge all the way around, he said they'r genuine but I ain't seen the stamps. I'll rip his covers off later to see if he's tellin porkies haha.

Stud pattern is not a problem.
N8. ADL?

All day long!

Take it Yr running 5x112 adaptors already dude.

if genuine rs4 wheels are a staggered fitment (im unsure) then the tyres sizes will be different front to rear. btw i have reps on my car and they are the same size all round, also never had a problem with corrosion or peeling etc.