Brembo 6 POT upgrade help

S3_nick

Reaction score
Hi guys im hopefuly putting a set of 6 pot brembos on the S3 the ones that you find on the Q7 i need abit of advise ive found the brackets to mount them and it says to use R32 334mm disc's is this rite? also do i use the original Q7 pads? plus do i need new hose's to the calipers help on this would be much appriciated thanks guys

Im also looking at the porsche set up but was looking at the boxster s 4 pots? Also using the r32 discs... I will make the brakets ( basicaly same as brembo gt jnr ones with more meet on top) hoses... best bet is take the hose off car along with caliper to a hose company to make the correct hose to length for you.

Will the pedal feel not be rubbish with the 6 pots? i was told to avoid them

They are the 18zl/r's im honestly not sure to be fair lizard are you running 6 pots on yours??

Yes I run 17zl/rs which have even bigger pistons than the 18zl/rs. There is alot of pedal travel with the 6 pots for sure and I know its not to everyones tastes but I have to apply such little pedal pressure to stop it suits me fine. It takes a bit of getting used to as the pedal doesnt feel firm as it normally would.

Last edited:
so i would have a slightly better pedal than the 17's because the pistons are smaller? what pads are you running and can i run the Q7 disc's or do i have to use the R32 disc's?

Also what hose's do i need to get??

Last edited: