Shell V Power Club

Yeah any benefit I could gain gets very quickly 'burned off' :)

and 550cc injectors... even if the car thinks they're 440's.

God bless wideband lamdas

i managed to get 28.6 mpg out of mine the other week with Tesco Momentum 99 which was 375 miles to the tank - I might try and see what i can get with V-power some time...

i dont see any gain mpg wise from either tesco or v power its just give more octaine which = more power and also the cleaning additives in the fuel

too much thinking about fuel means carnt aford the car imo.

i only use the tesco stuff as it works better with my car not bothered about price

Yeah I actively go for hour long drives during the week so my petrol, and WM, gets used up having fun - The best way

i only use the tesco stuff as it works better with my car not bothered about price

generally speaking me and my range screen are not on speaking terms lol

I don't see it that way, if you can save money on fuel it means you have more money for other things..not that you can't afford the car

I don't see it that way, if you can save money on fuel it means you have more money for other things..not that you can't afford the car

like remaps and suspension and other go faster bits :) (hint hint)

lol ok dave will keep it between the forum walls lol

i put fuel in the car and will be back a week l8er to fil up again, my saving money way is weekend detailing and m8s rates mechanics lol

I use Shell V-Power but my points go towards Airmiles. Saving them up to go abroad soon. I'm not ***** about saying a few quid on a fill up.

Like Prawn said - £18 back after 3months is a long wait and and that's gone after filling up one tank of fuel so not worth it in my opinion.

It's like when people complain about it being 2p dearer per litre at another petrol station. 2p x 50litres is only £1 lol

I have had two vouchers since last year each for £4.5 not bad at all, I use v power because even though you get less fuel it actually lasts as long if not linger than the regular staff while getting better response.

I also noticed when I got the car and made the change from normal unleaded to V Power, my miles went up by about 70miles per tank, which I was over the moon with, however, I do motorway miles as opposed to round town.

I dont think I would have seen that increase if it was town driving.

Oh on a seperate note, I filled up today (again!!!) and noticed that the nozzle said triple points for Shell points card holders, so extra bonus points...woohoo!!!

The card is very worth it, it is hardly hard work to hard over a card when paying, so to say its a hassle etc is a bit silly? I got nothing for for a couple of months or so and thought it did not work then all of a sudden started getting vouchers through the post. it is great as you get the vouchers with the V-Power card even if you fill up with normal fuel!
As for Tesco fuel I would not use it or any supermarket fuel if it was free.... A short internet search will explain all, re ingredients compared to Shell, BP etc.

Wel the point i was making was,for the money vouchers you receiue back didnt think it was worth it.but thats because i forgot to swipe it on many ocations.didnt say it was hard to lift out of pocket.plus i wouldnt use 95 octaine in mine.