Charcoal Canister / EVAP Delete, Need help please! (with pics)

Dubstep

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been trying to find a guide to do this on the S3 but all i can find is the vortex guide that is good but not really much help when it comes to an S3 setup.
Ill try and explain my problem as simple as i can with picture and descriptions and hopefully some of you nice people out there who have done this can assist me and give some advice.

th_pic5.jpg

The blue line is the pipe that im having my first difficulty with. which part of this do i cap off? obviously the throttle body nipple get capped but what else? do i cap off the pipe coming off the TIP?
th_IMG_0247.jpg

This pic shows the block behind the coolant bubble. The blue and the green run to the fuel rail and the red to the canister. Apart from the red which of these do i cap off and what about the pipes on the fuel rail?
IMG_0246.jpg

This is an overview of the bay. and ill simplify the questions
1) blue line - Where is this capped off apart from the throttle body?
2)yellow/purple line? what do i do with these?
3) is there anything ive missed out that i need to know/move/cap off?

why do you want to do this what benefit will it give

Thanks Chris.

No benefit as of such. but less to go wrong, more room in the bay and less chance of any vac leaks.

what does the Charcoal Canister / EVAP actually do then.

Its only their due to emssion laws in the usa, i believe its for fuel vapour or something like that, welly and sandip have theres removed and vent into the drives wheel liner.

Yup fuel vapours go through an activated charcoal filter and then get introduced into the inlet stream, letting the engine burn them off.

Simple to get rid of. Delete the blue line and cap off the nipples on the inlet manifold and on top of the charcoal cannister. Leave the yellow/purple lines where they are, theyre your fuel lines. Either leave the cannister in its place, or remove and either leave the electrical connection, or delete it with a 330 ohm 10 watt resistor. The green line is the vapour line form the fuel tank. If you remove the cannister, vent the line into the front wheel arch as other have. The hole is there already.