Audi S3 Pulling to the left help.

absolutes3

Reaction score
Hi since i have owned my s3 it has pulled to the left, Was on the top of my to do list as it is really ****** annoying. Anyway, In the past few months i have changed the wheels, 4 brand new pilot sport tyres, All correct tyre pressures, Wheels balanced and 4 wheel alignment. It is just back from a mot at VW and passed no problems. Took it out today, First time in about 8 weeks and its still ****** pulling to the left, Its not just a slight pull, If i took my hand of the steering wheel i would end up hitting the kerb.

Anyone else had this? Any suggestions?

TIA

left side brake on slightly?. The MOT should have got that though...?

Worn bush can kick your tracking out again, or check tyre pressure!

Sorry forgot to add, New discs and pads as well.

Tyre pressures are still fine.

Bearing?,plus you can get a free tracking check at most trye places pop somewhere else see if there's is different!,is it lowered?

No its just standard suspension/wheels mate, There is no whining or anything to make it think its a bearing. There is only place local that does tracking etc & cost a small fortune. I will maybe have to wait and try somewhere else next time i am out of town. Thanks

Mine is exactly the same, Ive had all bushes changed for Powerflex polly, Ive had new front Calipers. Had a 4-wheel alignment done twice, it still wants me to mount the pavement if I get 2 itches at the same time.