R-Tech reviews

dannyh

Nogaro S3
Reaction score
Been there, Done that, Got the T-shirt reviews only.

As i am on a shoe string budget R-tech are very cheap so i just want your honest opinion on the maps. Thanks:icon_thumright:

IF you just search r-tech ull see 100's of posts of people rating them. Cant fault the price, work ethic and after care. Genuine people who genuinely care about your car when mapping.

ye ye lmao just don’t the search, I instantly presumed everyone would only rate REVO as it is ever ware these days but R-Tech seem the way to go

Dont you just HATE people who post up threads without doing a search lamo

lol its easily done. Most people have a thought then just post and think about the search when nobody replies normally.

Rtech all the way for ko3 based mapping, the development Nick has done with ko3 /ko3S based mapping is incredible, and his maps are brilliant.

My stage 1 rtech mapped 1.8T made 224bhp at Bills. I'd challenge you to find any other stage 1 1.8T making those figures!

Rtech all the way for ko3 based mapping, the development Nick has done with ko3 /ko3S based mapping is incredible, and his maps are brilliant.

My stage 1 rtech mapped 1.8T made 224bhp at Bills. I'd challenge you to find any other stage 1 1.8T making those figures!

figures on a proper dyno aswell that is

that was my thinking, have you tried the launch control they offer........sounds tempting

They were realy helpful to me they don't just throw u on the dyno and start playing they make sure ur car is top notch before they even start mapping I made 232 bhp on my agu with there ko3s specific map can't recommend them enough really

that was my thinking, have you tried the launch control they offer........sounds tempting

Will be having the launch control added when i go back for a stage 2 map, if I ever get an FMIC fitted, which I've been meaning to do for the past year!

Will be having the launch control added when i go back for a stage 2 map, if I ever get an FMIC fitted, which I've been meaning to do for the past year!

ha ha, you can say goodbye to your clutch then lol

They were realy helpful to me they don't just throw u on the dyno and start playing they make sure ur car is top notch before they even start mapping I made 232 bhp on my agu with there ko3s specific map can't recommend them enough really

232bhp WOW!!

£300 for all the parts brand new, and it'll hold over 300lbft. Not too bad really when I just fit it all myself

£300 for all the parts brand new, and it'll hold over 300lbft. Not too bad really when I just fit it all myself

ye not bad actually, when my cluch goes ill be looking to upgrade, ill keep that in mind :)